Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Non-Stick Toxic Free Skillet/Frying Pans


After searching for a long time, I finally found a non-stick toxic free skillet. Instead of using a Petroleum/Teflon/Silicon coating, Cuisinart Green Gourmet uses a ceramic nonstick coating which is PTFE & PFOA free and has a hard anodized aluminum interior and exterior making it less susceptible to damage and thus minimizing leaching of toxins. These pans are even more non-stick than Teflon/Silicon, they're truly amazing! I've put them through tough meals and so far nothing has gotten stuck to it and I don't have to scrub forever to get food off (even if it's been sitting overnight!) I bought the Cuisinart "GreenGourmet" pans at BED BATH & BEYOND. They have a great selection of skillets and I especially love the square grill pan.

No comments: